Friday, March 21, 2014

2014 A to Z Challenge: Theme Reveal

         I wear many hats in my life: father, husband, brother, son, Canadian and so on but, for the purposes of this challenge, the hat I shall don is that of a Teacher.

                                                           I am a professional educator with 26 years of teaching experience. I have taught all grade levels between Kindergarten (ages 4-5) and Grade 8 (age 12-13).
At present, I teach at an elementary school in Cobourg, Ontario, Canada that draws its' student population from a social assistance housing project located adjacent to the playground.  So, poverty is a big factor in every aspect of the life of my students.   I have, also, taught in downtown Toronto in the heart of a very multi-cultural and cosmopolitan area.

                                                           In my 26 years, I have collected a wide range of stories and gained much wisdom and knowledge along the way.  All of that I hope to share with all of you in the coming month.   I look forward to reading your good work and writing well for you, in return.

                                                           Click here to return to reveal site.

2 comments:

  1. I have a large family- looking forward to hearing your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Large familes, small families, extended families, broken families.........I've seen them all over the years. I will endeavor to make my experiences as interesting and entetaining as possible. Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comment. Can't wait for April to arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete